Another birthday, a college graduation, your first “adult” job — these are the big moments in life worth sharing with friends, families, and even the occasional stranger.
1. The clouds parting after a stormy night; the fresh scent of evergreen, blossoms, and dewy renewal; a day in which anything is possible.
2. A warm, aromatic embrace, doused in clean laundry.
3. The clink of glasses, a vivacious exclaim, proceeding a kinship to form between strangers, friends, and family over drinks on a weekday night.
4. Her delicate fur running underneath my fingers, and the simple, innocent love she endlessly gives.
5. The veil that ultimately lifts after a rigorous work week, and the clarity which follows thereafter.
6. A FaceTime call with my family.
7. Carefree belches of the wrong lyrics, silly footwork and swing moves; dancing and prancing along to my favorite songs with my best friends.